Is this honest school stewardship?
Do the following incidents suggest an honest school board and school system that truly puts the interests of the kids first?
* Retired teacher decries 'culture of intimidation' by 'bully superintendents.' (Potomac Almanac)
* 'Extraordinarily combative' MCPS officials. (Washington Post)
* 'Ferocious and bizarre' MCPS and BoE actions. (Washington Post)
* Threat against Seven Locks witness. (Potomac Almanac)
* 'Scorched earth' retribution policy. (Potomac Almanac)
* Bells Mill teachers 'harassed, muzzled and threatened'. (Washington Post)
* MCPS official accuses parents of caring for their property more than their children (Washington Post)
* Board of Education starts 'whispering campaign' against dissenters (Washington Post)
* 'Chilling effect' on parents. (Washington Post)
* Subin threatens to halt SLES progress if citizens press fraud issue. (MichaelSubin.com)
Sounds like somebody's trying to cover up some wrongdoing.