Tuesday, March 22, 2005

State Senator Garagiola wants to hear from YOU! See him at Cabin John Giant on Saturday

State Senator John Garagiola will be visiting the Seven Locks Road neighborhood on Saturday, March 26, and he says he wants to hear local constituents' concerns.

This will be a great opportunity, following Lt. Gov. Steele's visit to our school, to amplify our presence at the state level.

Sen. Garagiola will be in front of the Giant supermarket at Cabin John Center and Mall, at the intersection of Seven Locks and Tuckerman from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.

To contact Sen. Garagiola, call: 301-858-3169, fax: 301-858-3607, or e-mail at: Rob_Garagiola_District@senate.state.md.us

Here's Sen. Garagiola's statement from his newsletter:

"Hello again, and welcome to another issue of the 2005 District 15 legislative report.

"As mentioned last week, I will be holding one more 'Meet the Senator' event outside a local Giant supermarket to speak with my constituents. I will be in front of the Cabin John Giant in Potomac from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, March 26th.

"I invite everyone to attend to share their questions, comments or concerns with me. The past Giant events have been a success and I have received great feedback from many people. I hope my last event is the most successful yet! I want to hear from you."